Hat tip to these Instagram fashionistas on how to style two kinds of headgear. Spotted by Shea Rasol.
Large-sized floppy hat
Wrap your hijab and pull the tail out sideways to create a chic Parisienne look.
Medium-sized floppy hat
Who says you can’t rock leopard print and stripes at the same time? Finish off your look with a floppy hat to match your skirt and you’re good to go!
Paired with a simple black scarf, this trapper hat look gets our vote for stylish warmth.
With the perfect background, Zaskia works this jockey hat like a charm.
Floppy brim fedora
Even with a normal hijab wrap you can pull off a floppy brim fedora.
Hafida (L) goes for the bowler hat and oversized jacket look.
Who says caps are only for boys? Mizz Nina pulls off a young and spunky look in a modest and stylish way.
Indah completes the neutral tones in this ensemble with small-sized straw hat to match.
For hats similar to what these Instagram fashionistas are wearing, look no further.
- New Lady women large wide brim straw-hat floppy | $13 | amazon.com
- Topshop big felt floppy hat | $56 | topshop.com
- Laura Cathcart green leopard emerald hat | $713 | avenue32.com
- Vintage leather rabbit fur aviator hat| $70 |furhatworld.com
- Rag & Bone black floppy brim fedora | $195 | rag-bone.com
- Dorothy Perkins black bowler hat | $25 | dorothyperkins.com
- Neil Barrett leather and mesh baseball cap | $405 | net-a-porter.com
- Gap metallic banded white straw fedora | $19 | gap.com