Rustle up a homemade beauty facemask in your own kitchen with only two ingredients.
This simple honey cinnamon facemask mix can help make your skin and lips more fresh and radiant. Use it as:
1. Anti-acne treatment
Cinnamon contains minerals such as fibre, calcium and iron. This bark contains oils that can help to heal acne and blemish marks from long ago. Use this facemask weekly and you’ll be impressed with the results.
2. Lip plumper
Want plump lips? Gently smoothen this paste on your lips and you will feel a slight tingling sensation – that’s how you know the magic is working! Wash off after 10 minutes (or maybe lick it off – just kidding!) and you’ll be Angelina Jolie’s doppelganger!
3. Skin scrub
Powdered cinnamon gives a subtle texture of fine sand, making it the perfect face and body scrub during a shower. Take a blob of the honey cinnamon paste and scrub away those dead skin cells for a refined finish.
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Approximately 2-3 pinches of ground cinnamon
- A stirrer
- A bowl
- Pour the ground cinnamon and honey into the bowl.
- Stir well until the mixture is completely even. You can add more cinnamon to your liking.
- Using a clean face brush or clean fingers, apply the paste onto your face and leave it on for ten minutes. Rinse off with water.
- Optionally, pour any leftover paste into a small container for future use. Or better yet, hand it over to your family members – they’ll thank you for it!