You can’t go wrong with these wardrobe fashion must-haves. By Shea Rasol.
- Louch black torn tee shirt | $105 | shopjessicabuurman.com
- Round circle metal half frame semi-rimless cat-eye sunglasses | $8.38 | amazon.com
- Helmut Lang black lattice calfskin argon tote | $795 | ssense.com
- Black Gabrianna sandals | $340 | dress-on.it
- Carven bracelet | $128 | thecorner.com
- Zac Posen patent leather studded posen clutch | $295 | scoopnyc.com
- Sass & Bide The Bloom Room sheer tulle top | $350 | sassandbide.com
- Steve Madden St Marks | $90 | 6pm.com
- Stella McCartney Adelia dress | $2,490 | stellamccartney.com
- Alexander McQueen black leather swallow wrap bracelet | $90 | ssense.com
- Steve Madden Greenie | $60 | piperlime.gap.com
- Dorothy Perkins black and white stripe clutch | $40 | theiconic.com.au
- Marc by Marc Jacobs daisy stud earrings, black (oro) | $48 | shopbop.com
Black suggests mystery and glam – it doesn’t necessarily mean you’re mourning. It shows your sense of maturity in making a fashion statement. Too much or too little black is never wrong; in fact, you should live by a few black signature pieces in your wardrobe. Whether you’re headed for a glitzy night out or just a casual stroll in the park, a black ensemble is always a safe, chic choice.