- 3 cups chilled milk (whole or skimmed)
- 10 almonds, blanched, peeled and crushed
- 10 soft dates, de-seeded and chopped
- 1 large scoop vanilla ice cream
- In a blender, add the dates, crushed almonds and 1 cup of the chilled milk
- Blend until the dates are well combined and smooth
- Add the remaining milk and vanilla ice cream.
- Blend until frothy
- Taste and adjust consistency by adding milk to thin the shake or ice-cream to thicken/sweeten it
- Serve immediately
Recipe courtesy of Fauzia’s Kitchen Fun.